Some people say ""nobody grows up wanting to be an insurance salesperson."" And maybe there's some truth to that statement (you don't see many insurance salesmen or saleswomen Halloween costumes these days... or ever).
Although the majority of our Financial Representatives did not grow up yearning to be in the insurance and financial services industry, we do know they all share one common dream - the dream of working for themselves, but not by themselves. The dream of running their own small business, making a difference in the lives of others, and having the opportunity to earn a good income along the way.
If you share this dream, you've come to the right place. At COUNTRY Financial you have the ability to own your career and make an impact every day.
• You are one part analytical, one part creative, and one part compassionate.
• You are focused and strategic as well as trustworthy and loyal.
• Relationship building and networking skills come second nature to you.
• You are driven and committed to achieving your goals; knowing you control your income.
• You are adaptable and persuasive.
• Community involvement and helping others is one of your true passions.
A Day in the Life:
As a COUNTRY Financial Representative, no two days are alike, but there are several day-to-day activities required to ensure success. As a financial representative you will:
• Sell COUNTRY products to our customers and help them grow their own way financially.
• Connect and build rapport with new and existing customers to uncover their individual needs while building a book of business.
• Provide outstanding support to all customers.
• Create and execute exceptional marketing campaigns with the company's support to attract new business.
• Meet productivity expectations and the service needs of our customers, while achieving a work/life balance.
What We Do for You:
At COUNTRY Financial we offer you the opportunity to grow and the support to succeed. The support level will change once you transition to owning your business; however, we will still be with you every step of the way. We provide financial representatives:
• An office and equipment needed to be successful.
• A competitive salary with the opportunity to earn commissions and bonuses.
• Health, Dental, Group Life, Long Term Disability- We have you covered!
• Comprehensive training to help you feel more comfortable with our products and services before you begin meeting with customers.
• Marketing assistance so you have the freshest looking campaigns and swag around!
• Ongoing professional Development training and assistance - you have the opportunity to never stop learning.
Note: The items listed are not guaranteed for the length of your employment and are subject to be changed at any time.
COUNTRY Financial dates back about 90 years, to a group of farmers who came together in Chicago in 1925 to form a fire and lightning insurance company for Illinois farmers who otherwise went uninsured. A year later, the company expanded and began to offer coverage for autos and equipment. Over most of the last century, we’ve kept expanding – and we’re determined to be the best provider of financial security in America. From humble beginnings in Chicago, we now have career opportunities across the country. We operate in 17 states spanning the area from Seattle to Savannah, Ga. – and Alaska, too – with over 1 million households in force. We offer a full range of financial solutions and services to meet a broad range of insurance and financial needs.