Express Pawn is a new operator in the Pawn industry. Express Pawn provides collateral loans to customers in need, loans are made up primarily from: Jewelry, Electronics, Firearms, Tools, Musical Instruments and more. We are currently seeking highly-skilled, career-oriented individuals ready to be part of our company!
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- Life/Health Benefits
- Great Schedules
- Comprehensive Training
The Customer Service/Sales Representative position is a performance based, hands-on, customer-focused role that is responsible for completing tasks associated with the daily operations. Job responsibilities are expected to be completed in a manner that complies with all federal and state regulations and adheres to company policies, procedures, and practices. This position is responsible to perform his or her duties as defined by management. The position requires attention to detail, excellent customer service skills, and a passion for sales. This position is responsible to develop, assist, and participate in all marketing and collection efforts, both internally and externally.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by executing financial transactions in accordance with policies.
- Resolve account service issues and respond to customer inquiries promptly and effectively.
- Educate customers on available products.
- Adhere to operations, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure safety and security.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent relevant experience
- Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired.
- Customer service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS NO EXCEPTIONS
HOURS OR OPERATION:
Monday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - - 4:00 p.m.