Express Employment is looking for an Accounting/Office Administrator to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency for one of our clients!
The ideal Accounting/Office Administrator will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks including strong experience in Accounts Receivable/Payables, payroll utilizing QuickBooks and assist in cost accounting and operational reports. The Accounting/Office Administrator position also includes Human Resource Administration and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small but growing company.
This is a great paying job, ranging at $45,000 to $55,000 per year! If this sounds like something you're interested in, are looking for work or considering a career change, please feel free to contact us today! Call our office at 515-233-5933 to schedule an interview and click Apply Now to submit your application! Interview times will fill fast, so we hope to see you soon!
Responsibilities for Accounting/Office Administrator
- Provide Administrative Assistance to President and other Sr. Executives as needed.
- Financial administration and data entry, including accounts receivable and payables.
- Administration of Human Resources functions such as collecting time sheets and administrating payroll and employee benefits.
- Organize office systems, operations, procedures and office equipment needs
- Assist with Management accounting and reporting requirements including Inventory Control, Sales Reports, Cost Accounting, Etc.
- Provide general support to visitors
Requirements for Accounting/Office Administrator
- Proven office management and administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with QuickBooks Software System
- Engaging Personality that projects Professionalism with Warmth and Concern for others.