An Associate Real Estate Buyer's Representative is a real estate agent who helps clients with their home purchasing needs. In this position, clients will come to you in need of finding a home to purchase. You will get to know their needs and arrange appointments to show them multiple homes. Once they find a home, you will represent them throughout the negotiation and purchase process. This position requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Arrange meetings with clients to discuss their needs and desires for their home
- Mediate during negotiations to reach mutual acceptance
- Keep up-to-date on home sales and listings in your community
- Advise clients on home values and comparable sales to help them understand the value of the home they want
- Make appointments to take clients to home showings and open houses
- Regularly communicate with clients about their real estate needs and answer any questions or concerns they may have
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.