Real Estate Firms are looking for motivated salesmen/women to effectively represent their company. A Real Estate Sales Representative, known traditionally as an agent, uses networking and interpersonal interaction to facilitate housing transactions throughout the community. The Real Estate career field offers many opportunities for self-management. Ideally, a Real Estate Sales Representative is proactive, self-motivated, and driven by personal achievement.
- Build, sustain, and diversify relationships with a variety of people.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the sales policies and practices of your Real Estate Firm.
- Effectively represent and educate a diverse population on the current Real Estate market.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Utilize computer technology to manage a database of customers and prospects.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.