A Sales and Marketing Manager (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who assists clients with the purchase and sale of property. When putting a home on the market for sale or trying to buy a new home, clients need a real estate sales and marketing manager to help them get the best value possible out of their home sale and purchase. In this position, you will help clients market and sell their home and find a home to purchase that fulfills their needs. This job requires excellent marketing and customer service skills.
- Devise marketing strategies for clients to prepare their home for a fast and profitable sale
- Manage communication between home buyers and sellers so mutual acceptance can be achieved
- Take prospective home buyers on tours of properties and to open houses
- Communicate with clients about their real estate needs so you can find the best possible home for them
- Understand your local real estate market and stay updated on home sales
- Create marketing materials to advertise your services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.