A Business Development Manager (Real Estate) is traditionally referred to as a real estate agent. Business Development Managers walk their clients through every step of a property transaction. Buying and selling real estate is an intimidating and daunting experience and clients rely on Business Development Managers to give them expert advice on how to reach the most favorable deal possible. As a Business Development Manager, you know how to come up with creative marketing strategies to make a sale and you communicate well with a large portfolio of clients.
- Understand your local real estate community and keep updated on home sales and homes that come onto the market
- Work with fellow Business Development Managers when representing your clients
- Offer advice to your clients throughout the home sale and purchasing process
- Come up with marketing plans for selling the homes in your portfolio quickly and for good value
- Create marketing materials to advertise your Business Development Manager services
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.