A Home Sales Consultant (Real Estate) is a real estate agent who guides their clients through the entire process of putting their home on the market and selling it. Selling a home can be a stressful and confusing process, so clients need a consultant who can offer them expert advice to better equip them to sell their home. This position is for consultants who are excited about the real estate industry and who are able to provide stellar customer service to a substantial list of clients.
- Consult with clients on every aspect of their home sale
- Stay informed about the local real estate market
- Maintain consistent and regular communication with all clients whether they are active or inactive
- Mediate all communication and negotiations between home seller and purchaser
- Create marketing and advertising materials for your real estate consultant services
- Provide expert advice and consulting services during the process of mutual acceptance and when drafting contract terms
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.