A Marketing Specialist (Real Estate) is often referred to as a real estate agent. The Real Estate industry is rapidly evolving and adopting new forms of marketing. While face to face communication is still important, Real Estate marketing has expanded to blogs, social media, and other forms of non traditional communication. As a Marketing Specialist, you will use new technology to connect with clients in new and exciting environments. The Marketing Specialist position is best suited to innovative, tech-savvy, and outgoing individuals. The ability to communicate across a number of platforms is vital. Motivated and self-driven agents have successful and fulfilling careers.
- Coordinate with customers face to face, over phone and email, and on social media platforms
- Educate prospects and clients on the current real estate market
- Lead clients through the entire real estate transaction process whether they are buying or selling
- Answer questions about Real Estate transactions and advise during contract negotiations
- Use computer technology to manage a large database of customers
- Advise clients with financial decisions and help connect them to mortgage services
- Network and advertise using various technological platforms
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.