A Field Client Relationship Manager in Real Estate is a real estate agent who strives to serve every need of a customer as they pursue the purchase or sale of property. Real Estate is a fast paced and exhilarating industry that is desirable to managers who are client focused and self-motivated to create and maintain customer relationships. This position offers independence and flexibility as you work in the field with showings, open houses and client meetings.
- Pursue client relationships through personal and professional networking opportunities
- Manage the entire real estate transaction process for the purchase and sale of property
- Be available to work in the field by scheduling real estate showings with clients
- Advise clients on how to best market their property
- Be an expert in your field when it comes to the real estate climate of your local community
- Communicate with all clients on a regular basis and respond promptly to all questions
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices First Realty
First Realty has been in the Des Moines real estate market since 1960. We've earned a reputation of having knowledgeable agents who offer excellent customer service. With our commitment to market Greater Des Moines real estate at the highest level and the vision to be the most trusted real estate company in the Greater Des Moines market, our company exemplifies the respected reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Regulatory Notice. To work as a real estate agent (and be qualified for this position) you must have (or obtain) a real estate license. Like getting a driver's license, state authorized training/testing is required to get certified. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.