Damage Prevention Specialist - United States Infrastructure Corporation
Objective • To acquire a challenging career with a solid company utilizing the opportunity to offer proven and developing skills within the company.
Damage Prevention Specialist
March 2012 to Present
I locate underground utility lines such as gas, electric, cable, and telephone.
• Daily I meet with Contractors and homeowners to perform an assigned task.
• I need to "Problem Solve" each day to prevent damages by excavator, also must investigate any damages by excavator to find who is at fault.
• I always have to stay on a precise time table to ensure all assigned "tickets" meet their deadline. Then will send out a bill through a wire center from a company vehicle and laptop.
January 2011 to March 2012
Assist Electricians in installing and repairing wiring, fixtures, and equipment for Grain Bins.
• I Supply Electricians with materials and tools, using hand trucks, or by carrying material.
• I also measure and cut pipe conduit to specified length, using steel tape and hacksaw, and perform any other duties assigned by Electrician.
July 2009 to January 2011
Manage day to day operations.
• Responsible for all judgment calls on special orders shipping method.
• Keep Track of product Inventory through Microsoft Excel.
• Communicate with customers by phone and email to assure satisfaction and get customer feedback on all products.
• Give input on company products and methods.
Set Up Staff
October 2006 to July 2009
Prioritize tasks for each work day, and meet event deadlines.
• Assist guests with AV equipment for company presentations
• Answer radio calls for immediate guest needs.
• Model the company "No Limits" policy of exceeding guests expectations.
August 2006 to May 2007
2000 to 2004